Assistant Accountant Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 9, 2013
Our client a law firm in Nairobi is looking to fill in the position ofAssistant Accountant
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of the firm’s monthly financial statements.
- Prepare monthly work papers on all essential balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Respond to various ad hoc requests, such as general ledger summary and detail reports
- Prepare appropriate journal entries for depreciation, transfers, etc.
- Assist in payroll, Statutory procedures and deductions
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Required qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Minimum CPA Part 2
- At least 2 years experience
- With Tally accounting software experience.
- Knowledge in statutory procedures and deductions.
- Must be a person of integrity
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all matters
Interested candidates should send their application and must indicate current/last salary and expected salary with a copy of their CV to [email protected] before 11th December 2013.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.