ASSA ABLOY Job in Kenya – Marketing & Communications
Posted: Jun 14, 2013
ASSA ABLOY Marketing & Communications Executive Job in Kenya
Marketing & Communications Executive
ASSA ABLOY is a multinational dealing in Architectural Hardware/Ironmongery based in Nairobi is looking to fill in the position of a competent and dynamic Marketing and Communications Executive within its Marketing Department in its Nairobi office reporting to the Managing Director with dotted line reporting to the Marketing Manager.
The role is designed to provide an effective communication link within and between the organization, the public and implement internal and external marketing strategies in order to enhance greater focus on customer needs.
These will include the following but not limited to:-
- Serve as an assistant to the Managing Director enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of the performance of the office of the MD in implementing corporate and marketing strategy.
- Brand management for all corporate and product brands
- Develop and roll out regional effective awareness and visibility for all brands in all regions in order to enhance ASSA ABLOY’S presence in the market. Ensuring consistency in message delivery in terms of brand specifications, design, colour and display scheme in all promotional merchandise.
- Coordinate internal and external corporate communication initiatives.
- Develop and disseminate positive and consistent information in implementing communication programmes to internal and external publics.
- Serve as the organization’s events coordinator in planning and managing all events initiated by the marketing team.
- Serve as the administrative secretary during meetings in taking minutes and making appropriate follow-up with regard to issues discussed.
- Identify, evaluate and implement sponsorship and CSR programs to portray ASSA ABLOY as a responsible corporate citizen across the region.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- 2 years experience in marketing and brand management.
- Proficient in the use of MS. Office applications to manage information.
- Knowledge in the use of graphic design applications.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented with sound planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to think creatively and take an innovative and flexible approach to problem solving.
- Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to build strong working relationships.
- Good team player who is energetic, results-oriented and customer-focused.
- Proactive and ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send a cover letter and CV combined as one document to [email protected] (Ms. Word, pdf) explaining their interest in the position, what they can bring to the job and the names and addresses (including telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s qualifications and work experience.
Send your application to be received by 21st June 2013 quoting the job reference number MARCOM-06-2013 on the subject line of the email.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.