Architectural Draftsman Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 4, 2014
Our organization is an Architectural firm that provides services that include architect that are able to build a vast variety of buildings, carry out interior design work and are doing project planning for their clients.
They are seeking to recruit an Architectural Draftsman to join their team.
- Provide support services to the Architects by drafting working documents to ensure they are ready on time
- Interpret Architectural sketches and produce presentation and working drawings to use in project planning and implementation
- Prepare draft bills of quantities and work estimates by collecting and compiling the relevant data to provide supporting documents
- Liaise with the Architect on site inspections, identification of performance gaps and recommendation of appropriate improvement measures
- Maintain and retrieve documents for easy access and reference
- Assist various user departments on preparation and compilation of necessary drawings as and when required
- Diploma in Building and Construction / Architecture
- 2-5 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and application of architectural software (archicad); knowledge of Autocad will be an added advantage
- The candidate should be hardworking, creative & analytical, and have the ability to cope with production demands
If you are looking for an exciting new career, and meet the above requirements, please email your CV to [email protected], with the subject line Architectural Draftsman before the 7th February 2014.