Apparel Merchandiser (Denim) Job in Nairobi Kenya
The ideal Candidate should be:
An Enthusiastic graduate, from textile / design College with a passion for fashion, self motivated people who want to succeed
Apparel Merchandiser (Denim)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- PD/ sampling ,TNA Planning ,Costing ,Production
- Buyer handling
- Vendor follow-up
- Communication with various departments.
- Assuring timely delivery of shipment.
- Assuring quality as per the requirement.
- Maintaining accounts and filing
- Product Development
- Identifying production and supply difficulties and dealing with any problems or delays as they arise;
- Managing, training and supervising junior staff.
- Self driven personality with demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent Interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Proven team player skills.
- Ability to meet sales targets.
- Strong selling and negotiating skills.
- Independent & reliable
- Must have worked with reputed US Apparel buyer
- Thorough in Apparel/ garment product
- UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization, Fashion Designing/Other Designing
- PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- Must have previous exp. in casual wear, denim garment
- Good skills in English communication