APDK Physiotherapist Job Re-advertisement
We wish to recruit a Physiotherapist to support the Nairobi Branch Rehabilitation Clinic which offers Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Orthopaedic Technology services to persons with special needs majority of whom are children with special needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out physiotherapy and rehabilitative activities to patients
- Training patients in various physiotherapy methods and use of Physiotherapy appliances
- Preparing Work plans and budgets for physiotherapy activities and submit them to the management;
- Maintaining Client records and preparation of departmental activity reports.
- Marketing the Services of the Facility to would be clients and other partners.
- Possess a Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution preferably Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC).
- Must be registered and licensed with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
- Not less than one year working experience in a busy institution offering physiotherapy services.
- Should be over 25 years of age.
- Pleasant personality with a Positive attitude attractive to Children and young Persons
- Strong willingness and commitment to work with persons with Disabilities.
Email applications will not be accepted, Canvasing will lead to automatic Disqualification.
Only Hard Copy Applications will be accepted.
Applications to be submitted before 26th April 2014.
The Recruitment Committee
APDK – Nairobi Branch
Box 46747, 00100 Nairobi
Waiyaki Way, Opp. ABC Place.