APDK Maintenance Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya
- Attending to all maintenance issues related to the Organizations buildings and equipment.
- Perform janitorial tasks when needed along with supervision of administrative support staff.
- Renovations to facilities including plumbing, electrical work, painting, door lock replacements, Security matters etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance on various mechanical systems and equipment, clean and repair roof surfaces and gutters.
- A Diploma in Building and Construction or Water Technology from a recognized institution or Polytechnic. Knowledge of general construction practices and techniques; plumbing and electrical systems is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in general construction and water management.
Email applications will not be accepted, Canvasing will lead to automatic Disqualification.
Only Hard Copy Applications will be accepted.
Applications to be submitted before 2nd April 2014.
The Recruitment Committee
APDK – Nairobi Branch
Box 46747, 00100 Nairobi
Waiyaki Way, Opp. ABC Place.