Anchor Millers Production Manager Job in Nyeri Kenya
- Ensure quality and quantity aspects are met at the strictest levels;
- Liaise with marketing team to ensure customer requirements are met on time;
- Supervise the production team to ensure seamless operations;
- Ensure synergy between procurement, production, distribution and sales departments;
- Overseeing the production process and drawing up a production schedules;
- Ensuring that all production activities are efficient and cost effective;
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Working out the human and material resources needed at given production periods;
- Drafting a timescale/ schedule for materials requirements planning;
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes;
- Liaising with different stakeholders like suppliers, marketers, mill workers, packers etc. to ensure seamless operations
- Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes.
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers;
- Reviewing worker performance and setting production targets;
- Maintaining and improve housekeeping in all sections of the mill.
- Must be a holder of at least a diploma in food production or related qualification;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a human or animal food production facility;
- Experience managing a diverse production team;
- Must be a honest an trust worthy person with high levels of integrity;
- Must be aged above 25 years and able to handle work pressure;
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have Proficiency in basic computer software applications;
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
If you meet the said requirements and are passionate enough to be part of a great team, send your application in confidence by email attaching your detailed CV latest
NB: Clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email and indicate your current and expected salary.