Anchor Group Merchandisers Jobs in Kenya
No of positions:
10 for Nairobi Supermarkets and retail outlets
10 for upcountry Supermarkets and retail outlets
5 for Mombasa Supermarkets and retail outlets
- Determine call schedules by reviewing priorities with supervisor; discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes;
- Maintain customer relationships by visiting store managers and customers; answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
- Maintain store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or expired products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products;
- Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products;
- Complete call report by observing display and pricing of competitors’ products;
- Help field sales executives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period;
- Provide information by reporting growth, expansion, or closing of supermarkets in assigned territory;
- Enhance merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job assignments.
- A minimum KCSE or certificate in sales and marketing;
- At least 1 year experience merchandising Fast moving Consumer Goods (FCMCG) with recognized brands;
- Pleasant, enthusiastic, outgoing and friendly personality;
- Must be a honest an trust worthy person;
- Aged between of 20 – 35 years ;
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have ability to demonstrate and use creative methods to present the products;
- Ability to meet or exceed stipulated targets as allocated;
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
NB: Clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email and indicate your current and expected salary.