Anchor Group Electrician Job in Nyeri Kenya
The group comprises several companies which include GM Kariuki hardware, Anchor flour Millers Ltd, Anchor feeds Ltd, Giraffe Ark Lodge and New Age Developers and construction Company Ltd (NADCC).
As part of continuing expansion, the company seeks to recruit a qualified, experienced, energetic, enthusiastic, self-driven, and honest and trust worthy Electrician to oversee the Floor Mill, Feed Mill and Water Bottling Plant.
Job Title: Electrician
Location: Nyeri – Anchor Flour Mills, Anchor Feeds & FountainDrinking Water
- Carry out routine maintenance and electrical repairs
- Trouble shoot electrical faults and problems in the mills
- Install and monitor electrical devices in the mill
- Carry out new wiring projects in the mill and within the complex
- Supervise external contractors carrying out electrical works
- Issue work tools and equipment to the team
- Oversee the safety and welfare of the mechanical technicians in the team
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Hands on mechanical experience of not less than 5 years in large projects;
- Ability to read and understand designs and specifications
- 2-5 years’ experience as an electrician in busy environment
- Must be a honest an trust worthy person
- Must be aged between 25 – 35 years.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have Proficiency in computer software applications.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
NB: Clearly state the position in the subject line of the email
Deadline for applications is Friday 23rd July 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Anchor Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer