Amadeus Help Desk & Customer Support Trainer Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Summary: Our client operates across East Africa covering 8 countries and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of its mother company and was established in 2003.
- Provide help desk support on behalf of Amadeus and ensure high quality in customer support calls, efficient resolution of customer problems and timely escalation of complex & technical issues
- Ensure daily logging of calls in the Customer Relationship Management System –CRM and to prepare monthly reports on nature of client calls and analysis of emerging training needs in the market
- Constantly educate clients on the Amadeus system & solutions to ensure optimization and efficient use of the tools and solutions.
- Constantly explore creative ways to improve the work process of the clients in a bid to optimize their business process
- Keep constantly updated and informed on Amadeus solutions & functionalities to competitively position Amadeus to the market
- Facilitate the testing/piloting of new solutions & products to ensure smooth and efficient adoption and roll-out in the market
- Contribute to the provision of regular reports to the management team in terms of onsite trainings and customer support visits/ calls from a helpdesk perspective
- Provide training on the Amadeus Central system in classroom or onsite environments facilitate the progression of advanced knowledge on solutions in conjunction with the other helpdesk team members
- Relevant University degree,
- Training and certification in Amadeus and use of the Amadeus application in a travel agency or airline environment is a basic requirement,
- Travel Agency or Airline experience at a managerial level (Training Manager/Senior travel consultant) preferred,
- Can clearly demonstrate personal contribution to their employer in the line of work,
- High level of customer focus & orientation,
- Humility, patience and personal etiquette
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.