Airtel Kenya Recruitment 2011
Opportunities with Airtel Africa Head Office
Affordability, innovation and community engagement are the three pillars of success for Airtel International which owns and operations mobile communications networks across 16 markets in Africa.
Airtel International is part of Bharti Airtel which has more than 200 million customers globally and, since it acquired Zains African businesses in June 2011, has become the fifth largest telecoms company in the world.
In Africa, Airtel has over 42 million customers and aims to attract more than 100 million customers across the continent by 2013. We will achieve this through fulfilling our vision of making telephony available and affordable for everyone across Africa, even in the most remote areas which are at present disconnect from the world.
We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the open positions in the following areas:
Ref: SCM/H Q/OO1
Reporting to: Chief Supply Chain Management Officer for Africa.
* Civil/Mechanical Engineering, Civil Design.
* An MBA and a Project Management qualification will be an added advantage.
* To lead all projects related to land acquisition building acquisition, refurbishment and all real estate OPEX optimization programs across Africa.
* Primarily responsible for ensuring optimal space allocations and occupation to ensure best in class ergonomics in Africa.
* A minimum of 15 years experience in Civil Design, Project Management, Facilities Management and/or Contract Management with at least 3 years in a leadership role from reputable multinational organizations within any of the following industries: Hospitality, FMCG, Telecommunications and Architectural.
Reporting to: Head of Operations Optimization and OPEX
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
* MBA will be an added advantage.
* To lead the Partner & process governance function in order to ensure smooth migration & seamless operations post Managed services introduction.
* Successful candidate will work with partners to draft the best in class Preventive, Reactive & Escalation processes for enabling Operational silence as well as recommend the scope of work for managed services partners for effective use of resources & to avoid grey areas.
* He/she will also assume day to day responsibility for ensuring seamless network operations across our operations in Africa and handle Partner governance & contract management.
* 10 years experience in the running and management of service partners within a telecommunications environment.
Interested applications should send their detailed CVs and application (quoting the job reference) to [email protected] by 16 September 2011.
Applications should be addressed to the Head Office Recruitment Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.