AICAD Assistant Country Director and Driver Jobs Kenya
AICAD Assistant Country Director and Driver Jobs in Njoro, Nakuru, Kenya
AICAD hereby invites applications from qualified nationals of Kenya who are competent, proactive and self-driven professionals to work in AICAD Country Office in Kenya, located at Egerton University, Njoro, Nakuru to immediately fill the positions below:
- supervising staff in the Country Office,
- assist the Country Director in Country Office Administration,
- planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of research projects,
- training and information networking,
- coordinating the work of all researchers in the country right from proposal selection, the receipt of funding, monitoring, evaluation and final report presentation,
- assist in coordinating the processing of data for AICAD research, training, extension and information networking,
- preparing detailed periodic reports on AICAD country research programmes,
- responding to and acting upon queries from AICAD Headquarters,
- undertaking various types of duties related to AICAD mandate at the Country level,
- assisting the Country Director on activities related to AICAD Public Relations at the Country level,
- undertaking any other duties as may be assigned by the Country Director or his/her seniors at HQs.
- Should have a Masters Degree in one of the following areas: Agricultural Sciences, Engineering, Natural Sciences or Humanities and Social Science.
- At least 5 years of teaching/research or administrative experience at a University or equivalent institution, research institution/government, private or international organization.
- At least 5 years experience in Programme Management in the development sector,
- must be computer literate,
- must be fluent in English;
- applicants must be between 35 – 50 years of age.
- The PhD in the above mentioned areas will be an added advantage;
- taking training, workshop and seminar participants to and from field trips and other various destinations;
- taking AICAD staff to field trips and other assigned destinations;
- keeping the motor vehicle clean and in serviceable condition;
- booking and follow up on servicing and repairs as required;
- updating and renewing motor vehicle documents such as insurance, inspection and valuation among others;
- Candidates should be holders of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a minimum of “C Plain” or equivalent;
- clean driving permits for both commercial and public service vehicles;
- five years continuous accident free driving;
- report of good conduct;
- knowledge of motor vehicle repair;
- must be proficient in written and spoken English;
- proficiency in Kiswahili language is an added advantage, and
- must be between 30 – 50 years of age.
African Institute for Capacity Development (AICAD)
P.O. BOX 46179 GPO 00100