Agronomist, Agro Economist, Crop Protectionist, Sugar Projects Desk Manager and Cotton Project Desk Manager Jobs
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 6, 2013
An International Group with the Head Quarters in Kenya is seeking to recruit suitable candidates for the following positions:
Sugar Projects Desk Manager
Cotton Project Desk Manager
- Participate and coordinate the feasibility study of prioritized projects:
- Direct/coordinate implementation of the new project (s);
- Supervise and monitor the overall project implementation performance and act accordingly;
- Participate in technical supervision and monitoring of projects and enterprises operations;
- Facilitate implementation of working guidelines, manuals and procedures:
- Other duties as maybe assigned by reporting office:
Agronomy/Agro economist/Crop protectionist
- M Sc. /Ph. D. in Agronomy/Crop Protection/Irrigation/Mechanization/ Agricultural Engineering or related fields, and 8/4 years experience in agriculture operations management/consultancy/research or related experience.
Sugar and Cotton Projects Desk Position
- B.Sc. /M Sc. /Ph. D. in Agronomy/Crop Protection/Irrigation/ Mechanization/ Agricultural Engineering or related fields, and 10/6/2 years experience in agriculture operations management/consultancy/research or related experience.
Duty Station: The duty station is in Nairobi with frequent travel to the project and enterprise sites.
Qualified individuals who meet the above requirements are invited to send their application along with CV to [email protected] so as to reach on or before Friday 13th December, 2013