Agricultural Society of Kenya (ASK) Human Resource
Agricultural Society of Kenya (ASK) Human Resource Manager Job Vacancy
In order to achieve our strategic objectives, we seek to engage an exceptional Human Resource Manager to drive the people agenda in the organization.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the leadership of the Human resource function, delivering quality advice, support and innovation in all aspects of people management.
- Providing HR guidance, advice, and services to all staff.
- Developing effective organizational design and development strategies and programs to meet business goals.
- Advising senior management on critical organizational issues and needs.
- Defining and implementing staff development programs including training, careers planning and succession planning.
- Administering resourcing activities including manpower planning, recruitment, staff on-boarding and career management.
- Managing compensation programs including: reviewing reward program to support business goals, advising managers, monitoring merit pay actions; communicating benefit plans and advising employees on pay and benefits issues.
- Managing performance management process to ensure that it supports the vision, missions and goals of the organization.
- Monitoring and supporting effective employee relations activities including CBA negotiations and providing coaching to managers on effective employee relations practices.
- Developing and implementing Human Resource budget, outsourcing plans, and management reporting systems.
- The ideal candidate must possess 7 (seven) or more years experience plus a BA/Human Resources or related degree or equivalent experience.
- Strategic HR experience with advanced degree in HR management or business administration will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of HR principles, practices, and laws.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of people and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with good analytical skills.
- Word-processing, spreadsheet, and HRIS software experience required.