Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu Internal Auditor and Artisan Jobs in Kenya
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2008 accreditation, ISO 15189:2007 accreditation for laboratory services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
Key Result Areas
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Establish risk-based audit programs
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Board Audit Committee and immediate supervisor
- Review the suitability of internal control design
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
- Verbally communicate findings to senior leadership and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Option) or equivalent from a recognized University plus CPA (K).
- CISA qualification will be an added advantage.
- ICPAK membership
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Conduct all plumbing, carpentry, welding, paint works and general maintenance.
- Avail medical gases to the relevant departments as assigned.
- Offer support to outsourced service providers to ensure performance of quality work.
- Certificate in mechanical engineering
- Trade test certificate Grade 1 in masonry, carpentry or plumbing.
- Minimum three years working experience in masonry, carpentry and plumbing and general maintenance works.
- Training and experience in Facility Management will be an added advantage.
- Excellent PR and communication skills.
Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
P.O. Box 530 – 40100