African Guarantee Fund General Service Assistant Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 13, 2014
The African Guarantee Fund for Small and Medium Enterprises (AGF) was set up to significantly increase the access of African Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) to finance from the financial sector.
Our key mandate is to assist financial institutions increase their financing to African SMEs through the provision of partial financial guarantees and capacity development assistance.
AGF is seeking to recruit a General Service Assistant based in Nairobi.
The General Service Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Finance Department in accounting, procurement and administrative duties.
The ideal candidate should have an excellent working knowledge of SAGE accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Business related Bachelors’ degree;
- Excellent working knowledge of SAGE Accounting software;
- At least 1 – 3 years relevant experience in accounting, general office operations, administration and procurement;
- Pursuing Professional Accounting Qualification;
- Knowledge and experience in procurement processes and procedures;
- Strong Analytical, Written/Oral, Communication;
- Ability to handle multiple assignments under pressure while meeting tight deadlines;
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to [email protected], quoting the position title.
Provide details of your current and expected remuneration.
Apply by 15 January 2014.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.