AFRACA Vacancy in Kenya – Finance and Administration
AFRACA Finance and Administration Manager Job in Kenya
AFRACA known as African Rural and Agricultural Credit Association is a regional association of Sub-Saharan financial and non financial institutions involved in promoting rural and agricultural finance.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial returns/reports for all projects and report to Management, Executive Committee and Development partners;
- Prepare and manage the payroll and statutory deductions for staff;
- Reconciliation of the deferred income account for the various AFRACA affiliated projects
- Maintenance of AFRACA membership register and subscription records;
- Ensure suppliers and debtors balances are properly reconciled
- Review the AFRACA financial and Human Resource manual and make recommendations where necessary;
- Keep accurate and systematic accounts, files and records at all times
- Carry out any other ancillary financial and administrative functions considered necessary; and
- Report to the Secretary general any fraud or illegal Acts discovered;
- Maintain the Asset Register & Depreciation Schedule
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaising with external auditors
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Implement a robust contracts management and financial management/ reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
- Coordination and supervision of staff administrative issue
- Perform any other duties and assignments as shall be assigned by the AFRACA Secretary General.
- CPA(K) and 5 years and above office experience would be an asset.
- Masters in Business administration will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- 5 years and above work experience; experience in an international setting a plus; notable experience in administration a must
- Computer Literate; excel, Microsoft word, internet and pastel
- Professionalism: able to exercise sound judgment, pay great attention to detail, work well in a team, culturally sensitive, demonstrate appreciation for different cultures and practices,
- Project a positive image, self-motivated and able to recommend options for resolution of issues.
- Worked within a multi cultural environment
- Capacity to work with minimum supervision
AFRACA. P.O Box 41378 – 00100,