IT Administrator Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 3, 2014
As an IT administrator, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the company’s IT network, servers and security systems.
He / She is responsible for;
- Investigating and diagnosing network problems,
- Collecting IT usage stats,
- Making recommendations for improving the company’s IT systems and
- Carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
On a day to day basis, you might be called upon to help colleagues with more basic IT needs. including setting up new users and managing backup, security and passwords.
You’re also the company’s internet police, monitoring internet and email use.
- As well as good problem solving skills:
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems,
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Good organizational skills
- Good time management
- Have a degree in a related field: computer science, information technology, computer engineering, and information system management.
- To have worked in a similar position previously, either as an IT administrator or in technical support.
Interested candidates to forward their applications to be received by 7th January 2014.
Send your applications to [email protected]
Include your CV and Cover letter and the expected salary.