Administrative Assistant Job in Kenya
Category: Administrative Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 11, 2014
We are currently searching for an MS Office Savvy Administrative Assistant to work for our company.
Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and must be outcome – oriented.
The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management maintain electronic and hard copy filing system open
- Sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Manage calendar for managing director
- Run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
- Perform front office and receptionist duties
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Prepare and edit documents
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree required
- 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience proficiency in MS word, MS excel and MS outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
Email CV and salary requirements to [email protected] with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.