Administration Officer (Imports) Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 60K – 75K)
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 18, 2014
Administration Officer – Imports
Industry: Consumer Health Care
Salary: KShs 60,000/- to 75,000/- gross
Our client, a global consumer health care company is looking for an Administration Officer.
The main purpose is to perform clerical import & export work, basic accounting duties and office administration.
- Responsible for overall general affairs duties and tasks for the office
- Secretarial work for the directors and the company
- Clerical works for importing / exporting products
- Registration work for Pharmacy and Poisons board
- Basic accounting works on daily basis (bookkeeping, control of petty cash etc.)
- Familiar with KRA, NHIF, NSSF, KEBS etc processes and procedures
- Cooperate with outsourced accountants or accounting service company
- Administrate office facilities / Purchase and manage office equipment
- Manage general security matters
- Manage and file internal documents and mails
- Support and cooperate with other staff in sales
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Qualifications
- A university or college diploma or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 5 years solid work experience in administration of a company or organization
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Business level English skill (verbal and writing)/ Fluency in Kiswahili would be a positive asset
- Sound knowledge in administrative management in Kenya
- Accounting skills
- Knowledge of Pharmacy board registration and processes
- Hard working, highly responsible, proactive and self-motivated
- Flexible, open-minded and honest
- Experience in importing and exporting a MUST
- A health certificate from a well known hospital
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to [email protected] , indicating the title (Administration Officer – Imports Ksh 60,000/- to 75,000/-) on the subject line before the 20th January, 2014.
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.