Administration Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 12, 2014
Our client, an International company leading in Software Application Development is urgently seeking to recruit an Administration Manager with good experience in Administration Management to Support operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
We are specifically looking for a qualified male candidate who can fill the position immediately.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Managing the Company’s filing systems, monitoring adherence to the set policies and guidelines on filing, archiving and storage of records.
Skills and Qualifications
- University Degree in any Social Science or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Administration, 3 years of which must be at a senior position
- Have a demonstrable track record in leading teams to achieve superior performance
- Have ability to engender strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Meticulous and with an eye for detail; able to work under pressure and good at multitasking
- Must have intrinsic attitudes such as strong interpersonal skills, confidence, pleasant and well groomed
- Must have the ability to maintain direct reports’ work schedules including assignments, job rotations, training and leaves.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] before 20th February 2014.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.