Administration Assistant Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 2, 2014
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Reports to: Managing Director
Liaises with: Administration department
Job Summary: Reporting to the managing Director you will be responsible for ensuring the office is running well, enhancing the efficiency of the team, and supporting project implementation.
The following will constitute your duties and responsibilities when working with us:
- Supporting project implementation especially planning for projects, searching for relevant information, handling internet applications, report writing and editing.
- Organizing the director’s diary, giving reminders, book appointments and take minutes for all client meetings and communications and sending them to the client.
- Prepare agenda for progress meeting held every Monday morning at 8.30am take minutes and circulate them.
- Keeping all the company contacts for clients, suppliers, and partners. Ensure to update the address book at least once every month.
- Book keeping of all expenses, tracking down VAT claims and providing weekly expenses report to director
- Filing of VAT, NSSF and NHIF five days before statutory deadlines
- Ensuring a well running office where the computers are working and all office supplies are available
- Compiling, copying, sorting, and filing records of office activities, business transactions, other activities
- Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars and arrange appointments
- Look out for tenders that POSTURE could participate in from print media and prepare qualification tenders on behalf of the company
- Scanning and binding of reports for presentations to clients
- Messenger type duties of collecting or sending, mails, banking, payment of bills etc
- Ensuring the office desks, computers and other equipment and space are clean and tidy.
- Cleaning the office and preparing tea for the team
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor
If you are interested and qualified please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected] , indicating the job applying for in the subject of the email.
Closing date for application 2nd February 2014
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted