Admin Careers Jobs Kenya
Category: Administrative Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jun 10, 2013
ZETECH College is a professional training institution offering Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Degree programs.
Our mission is to provide high quality education of international standards and recognition.
e are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Administration Manager (ZC/HR/02/13/BM/02), Pioneer Campus.
The manager will be responsible for the overall running of the campus. Among other duties, he/she will be responsible for:
- Implementing college policies and procedures in the campus;
- Ensuring internal quality assessment and assurance mechanisms are working effectively promoting learning, teaching, research and development;
- Ensuring proper and effective financial planning and management controls for the campus;
- Ensuring the campus meets set prescribed CHE standards;
- Providing leadership and direction ensuring staff motivation and development;
Qualification, Skill And Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree from a recognized university; A strategic leader with a minimum of 1 year in a supervisory position;
- Proven capacity to promote learning, teaching, research and development, preferably in a university/middle level college setting;
- A good understanding of the national policies and international trends in Education.
- Business acumen is a must; A track record of raising standards, managing and embedding organizational change; Ability to see opportunities; dynamic; has drive; energy and enthusiasm;
Applications (quoting the reference number in the subject line) including an updated CV, names of three referees, their email addresses and telephone numbers to reach the undersigned not later than 21st June 2013.
The Human Resource Manager, via Email address: [email protected]
ZETECH College is an equal opportunity employer.