ACTED Part time Cook / Cleaner Job in Nairobi Kenya
ACTED is a non-governmental organization whose vocation is to support vulnerable population world wide and to accompany them in building a better future.
ACTED Kenya is looking for an experienced self driven and a self oriented professional to fill the post of a Part time cook/cleaner
Reporting to the HR & Administration officer, her/his specific duties will include:
- Keep the entire ACTED Office clean and tidy.
- Mop, dust, wax the floors and ensure all surfaces including windows, doors and balconies are clean.
- Ensure that cleaning items are replaced on a timely basis through Order Forms in coordination with Logistics and HR Officers.
- Prepare and serve meals for staff on time as applicable.
- Perform any other duty as assigned or in line with your position.
- O level education is required.
- Diploma in catering or related course will be an added advantage
- Strong team player of high integrity, pleasant personality, honest, ability to work under least supervision and meet strict deadlines.
- Previous work experience is preferred
- Good public Relations.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ACTED is an Equal Opportunity Employer.