Act! Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist Job Re-Advertisement
Act Change Transform (Act!) is a local Non-Governmental Organization whose mission is to facilitate the empowerment of marginalized people and communities, in Kenya and neighboring countries, to become active participants in their development by enabling them to: stand up for their rights; demand good governance in the management of resources; and participate in decision making processes.
More information about ACT can be found on our website,www.act.or.ke.
Development and Quality Assurance, the M&E specialist will provide oversight and support to all
monitoring and evaluation aspects of the AIIM-Assist project including, but not limited to assisting
USAID/East Africa in the monitoring and tracking of the AIIM APS & AIIM grantees, providing
support to build the M&E capacity of AIIM grantees; provide technical support to USAID missions
in the FTF focus countries; and provide technical support to African regional partners outside of
in this job are:
- Master’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Project management or relevant subject area with at least 3 years of relevant experience in project/program monitoring and evaluation; or
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, research development or monitoring and evaluation with 10 – 12 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in PMP, logical framework approach and other strategic planning approaches
- Experience in M&E methods and approaches (including quantitative, qualitative and participatory)
- Hands on experience in planning and implementation of M&E and MIS/complex database systems
- Prior experience in monitoring and evaluation of programs under agriculture, food and nutrition especially in East Africa region
- Training in M&E development and implementation
(ACT/R-MES/06/2014) by 5.00pm, Wednesday February 12, 2014.