Accounts Officer Recruitment in Kenya
Posted: Jun 6, 2013
Accounts Officer Job in Kenya
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is a leading youth, social enterprise organisation that is headquartered in Canada.
The organisation focuses on harnessing and transforming youth into leaders in their communities through technology and social entrepreneurship learning experiences.
The position is based in Nairobi.
To meet the needs of new programmes, the Organization wishes to recruit for the position of : Accounts Officer.
This position reports to the Finance and Administration Manager.
The key responsibilities include:
- Maintain the accounting records and financial documents
- Ledger and data daily updates
- Design a back up system and regularly back up accounting data
- Timely and efficient payroll processing
- Accurate and timely calculation and submission of statutory remittances
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for head office and local funders
- Accounts reconciliations
- Preparation of annual financial reports and schedules for audit
- Supporting both internal and external audits
- The update and maintenance of Fixed Assets register including depreciation charges and physical verification
- Ensuring adherence to administrative policy guidelines, budgets, cost controls and vendor’s contracts.
- A Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting or other related Degree.
- CPA at least Part II
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- At least 1 year in a donor/aid environment.
- Effective communicator
- High levels of integrity and accountability
- Proven ability to work with diversity.
Send your Application Letter and CV Immediately to [email protected]
Applications to be received latest 7th June.