Accounts Clerk Job Vacancy – Catholic Archdiocese of Mombasa
The Organization is seeking for an outstanding dynamic and result-oriented individual to fill the position of An Accounts Clerk who shall be responsible for maintaining highest levels of integrity, quality and timeliness in financial reporting, in compliance with the Organization’s internal policies, regulatory requirements and donor rules regulations
- The Accounts Clerk shall report to the Senior Accountant
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents
- Maintaining petty cash records
- Receipting the cash and the cheque.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- Verifies financial reports.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- CPA Part 1
- One Year experience, NGO experience is an added advantage
- Should have knowledge in Quickbooks accounting software
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and should show initiative
- Committed Catholic, with good recommendation from own Parish Priest
- A person with attested integrity, with high degree of stewardship of resources
- Excellent analytical, Organisational, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Result oriented, self motivated and energetic
Archdiocese of Mombasa
Box 84425 – 80100