Accounting Intern Career in Kenya (KShs 15K)
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and result oriented professional possessing integrity, good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, be a self-starter, team player, have excellent IT, analytical and numerical skills as well as excellent commercial sense and interest in business.
- Preparing reports, budgets, business plans and financial statements
- Documenting and substantiating all financial transactions
- Preparing and maintaining accounting ledgers (creditors, debtors, petty cash, expense etc)
- Preparing and administering payroll and all related expenses
- Preparing and submitting statutory payments and ensuring compliance with all taxation legislation
- Preparing and maintaining a current record of all assets and liabilities
- Debit and credit control.
- Summarizing the current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Charged with financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Commerce or related field
- Minimum education: CPA Part 1 or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience with an SME
- Analytical skills
- Development of procedures and business models
- Sound work ethics
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or
before 21st March 2014 at http://goo.gl/T8sryH