Accounting Careers Kenya
Posted: Jun 10, 2013
Finance & Accounts Key Responsibilities:
- Preparing management accounts.
- Advice on organizational policy based on management accounts.
- Financial reporting.
- Measurement of Return of Investment on Marketing.
- Government compliance (Tax et al).
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Reports: Preparing weekly product performance, customer activity reports.
- Company Assets (Office Equipment & Insurance): Keep documentation of what has been insured, with whom and when.
- B.COM or Degree in a Business related field.
- CPA/ACCA or other Accounting Certification is an added advantage.
What are we looking for?
- A person who is intelligent and self-driven.
- A person of high integrity.
- A person willing to learn and with the aptitude take on other responsibilities in the company.
- A person who will blend in well with the team.
How to Apply
Send your application [email protected] reach us no later than 21st June, 2013.