Accountant Job in Nyeri, Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 18, 2014
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- A Bachelor`s degree in a finance related field.
- Minimum CPA K.
- Working minimum experience of between 5-7 years in a busy organization.
- Conversant with all accounting packages.
- Experience in Auditing will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their CVs to recruitment@careerdirections BY Thursday 29TH February 2014
Please note: this position is in Nyeri