Account Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Summary: Our client is an advertising and marketing communications company.
Job Objective: The Account Manager will be managing projects, with external resources, who include project partners who have expertise in certain fields of creative development, digital marketing, digital media buying and others.
They will build sustainable client relationships and manage those interactions for the mutual benefit and they will bring in new business within the collective service offering to meet the annual financial targets.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Company’s vision and strategy
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability and shareholder returns.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Managing projects to deliver as indicated in the project plan and within the set time lines.
- Work with project partners with skills which include creative development, digital marketing, digital media, website development and content creation in order to successfully complete the projects.
- Prepare Project proposals and quotations for new business.
- Monitor project progress to ensure it’s done within the budget, in time and in the required quality specifications.
- Develop cordial relationships with key client contacts within our client organisations.
- Manage communication between The Collective and the client organisation.
- Manage meeting and provide administration support including preparation and circulation of meeting minutes and follow up.
- Promptly provide project documentation to clients including quotations, invoices etc and follow up to ensure that they have been received and are correct.
- Promptly follow up on outstanding debts owed by clients and raise flags where there might be problems.
- Ensure that all Company projects have a contract and purchase order or another bidding document for the work commissioned before any work is done.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing required.
- Has worked in an advertising agencies or digital marketing company for more than 3 years as a accounts executive or equivalent.
- Project management skills in advertising.
- Client service handling expertise.
- Business development skills.
- Knowledge in advertising.
- Vibrant personality.
- Creative thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Account Manager