Abt Associates Private Health Sector Advisor Job in Kenya
Private Health Sector Advisor
The Private Health Sector Advisor will support the day to day management and implementation of the SHOPS Kenya program activities focused on increase the role of private health sector to deliver sustainable and high quality products and services (e.g. health policy, health commodity supply chain, health service quality assessment).
- Serve as task manager, supporting the Chief of Party and Technical Leads to ensure program activities are implemented within timeline and budget.
- Lead on technical and research-related tasks (data collection/analysis, developing briefs, report writing, etc.).
- Assist in the development and management of agreements with consultants, subcontractors, and partners as needed for activity implementation.
- Coordinate across and between field and HQ staff to ensure smooth implementation of activities and timely submission of country project deliverables including financial reports, workplans, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports, etc.
- Experience in the private health sector required, with thorough understanding and working knowledge of relevant health sector stakeholders and current issues/trends.
- Masters in public health, public policy, business administration, or relevant discipline with 3+ years relevant work experience; OR BA with 6+ years of work experience in a related field.
- Previous experience supporting donor funded programs, USAID preferred.
- Solid computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and PowerPoint.
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills.