AAR Healthcare Job in Uganda – General Manager
AAR Healthcare General Manager Job in Uganda
AAR Healthcare is today the largest and most successful private healthcare company with a footprint in the East African region. We have over 18 health centres spread over Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania; through which we provide preventative and curative healthcare to clients from all walks of life. We also offer rescue and evacuation services to our members from anywhere in the world.With a current membership of over 150,000, we are not only leaders in healthcare but are also the preferred provider for both the public and private sectors in East Africa
Category: AAR Healthcare Uganda
- Develop and oversee implementation of sound business strategies to support its growth and expansion objectives
- Drive the expansion and profitable growth of the business geographically and in its services portfolio
- Be the custodian of the AAR Healthcare brand and position it as the hallmark of quality, innovation and excellent service
- Formulate sound clinical risk management strategies that continuously promote quality and compliance with global best practices in healthcare
- In charge of standardization and harmonization of clinical practices and protocols across all AAR clinical facilities in the country
- Play a key role in influencing collaboration and partnership initiatives with key industry players, regulatory and respective public authorities in relation to healthcare programmes and policies that impact the industry
- Supervise and mentor a highly motivated healthcare team to consistently achieve business objectives
- Under graduate degree with a minimum of 4 years experience at senior level.
- Master’s degree will be of added advantage.
- Possess strong marketing and sales competency.
- Proven Leadership skills with good inter-personal skills, and ability to build personal relationships with key business stake-holders
- Must have proven strong communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Have distinguished hand-on operational skills.
- Very good understanding of financial statements.
- Possess high level of maturity and excellence in multi-disciplinary business operations and demonstrated capacity in articulating strategic priorities of the business.
- Good command of Management Information Systems and strong Microsoft office