5 Star Hotel Marketing Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 26, 2014
5 Star Hotel Marketing Manager
Salary: Competitive Package
Our client a 5 star hotel in the Hospitality industry is looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager currently working in the same industry.
- To deliver the agreed marketing strategy and activity plan for the hotel
- In charge of all marketing communications, items, advertising and promotional activities
- Maximizing a hotel’s revenues by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its accommodation, meeting and leisure facilities.
- Maintain awareness of the factors that influence the hotel industry and gain a deep understanding of the needs and attitudes of a hotel’s customers.
- Coordinating marketing and promotional activities to meet customer needs, working closely with other hotel staff to ensure customers are satisfied with the facilities and their time there.
- Positioning the business as a premier provider in the hospitality industry
- Taking charge of branding campaigns, seasonal promotions and online/digital platform presence
Qualification & Skills
- Degree in Business/ Hospitality
- Professional qualifications in Marketing are highly desired
- A “Guru” in the industry with a results oriented track record and well known in the Industry.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in management in the Hotel Industry especially 5 star establishments
- At least 5-7 years experience in marketing
- Market assessment and strategy formulation
- Experience in Market segmentation, Direct marketing, Lead generation and Field marketing
- Knowledge of Advertising & Event planning
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (5 Star Hotel Marketing Manager) to [email protected] before 27th January 2014
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.