Sales Project Head & Administrator Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 20, 2014
Sales Project Head & Administrator
Industry: FMCG Sales
Salary: KSh 35,000-50,000
Our client is a leading sales and marketing consulting firm handling FMCG goods.
They are looking for a project head.
- Manage the Supervisors and overall sales team
- Ensure all personnel operate in compliance with procedural and legal requirements
- Proactively developing subordinates through appraisals
- Comply with statutory and legal requirements for Health & Safety, fire, licensing
- Payroll management, including monthly tabulation of accrued sales team benefits
- Ensure delivery of client operational strategic targets.
- Achieving Revenue per month target
- Communicating with project’s clients at all levels and ensuring business relationships are maintained
- Following up all client enquiries & leads plus ensuring that all opportunities are quoted for implementation with the client
- In charge of day to day operations of the project unit
- Cost control; budgeting, profit and debtors management
- Budgeting and effective costs management for every project
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service
- Maintaining customer satisfaction as per set targets
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, geared toward operational excellence.
- Regular meetings with Executive Management
- To ensure that the business is operated to the highest standards in line with mission, vision and values
Qualification & Skills
- Graduate degree
- 2 years proven area/territory sales experience (preferably in FMCG sales capacity)
- Experience handling sales teams and overall team targets
- 29 years and over
- Ideally a mature person
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Project Head & Administrator 35K-50K) to [email protected] before 24th January 2014N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.