2012 Jobs in Kenya: Pharmacists
Our client, a Health Medical Organization with operations in Nairobi and Mombasa is looking to recruit Qualified Pharmacists. The positions call for individuals with a passion for excellent service delivery, strong work ethic, continual improvement and results orientation.
The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively influence support from and add value to a wide range of professionals.
- Checking prescriptions for accuracy and suitability to ensure safe, economical and rational use of drugs and pharmaceutical products
- Preparing and labeling extemporaneous preparations for both in and out patients
- Participating in formulating and implementing Hospital policies on drug use and pharmacy standard operating procedures.
- Clinical checks on all treatment sheets and prescriptions
- Providing comprehensive and accurate drug information to patients and other users.
- Design and implement procedures and guidelines on forecasting, storage and stock management, procurement and distribution of drugs at central level in line with national policies
- Strengthen logistics management information systems for pharmaceutical commodities
- Work closely with the health management teams to support adequate and reliable supply medicine
- Participating in drug stock takes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- Registration with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Possession of valid annual practicing license.
- Two year post registration work experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills
If you have the above minimum qualifications and you are interested in exploring your career potential in a vibrant environment, send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] latest 30th December 2011.
Applicants should ensure that the subject of the mail is Pharmacist.