Kenya Nutritionists and Dieticians Institute Chief Executive Officer Job in Kenya
The Institute which is an equal opportunity employer is looking for a competent and visionary man or woman, a dietician or nutritionist, who together with the KNDI Council’s guidance will provide leadership to steer the Institute towards attaining its mission objectives.
- Secretary to the Council.
- Oversee Operations and Administration of the Council.
- Interfacing between the Council Technical and Management functions of the institute.
- Developing and recommending to the Council, the Strategy, Policies, Operational plans and Budget and establishing internal controls systems including Performance Management System.
- Giving direction and leadership towards the achievement of the Mission and Objectives of KNDI culture and ensure ethical practices and good Institute citizenship.
- Overseeing and ensuring implementation of strategic policies and plans thereby ensuring achievements of service delivery mandate and financial Objectives of the Secretariat of KNDI
- Providing overall leadership, for day to day operations of KNDI.
- Overseeing development, implementation and maintenance of appropriate Council Committees, Operational Management Systems for efficient operation and effective quality service delivery to the entire KNDI membership.
- Ensuring the KNDI fraternity Compliance with its rules and regulation.
- Liaising with both the public and private sectors, in consultation with the Council and Technical Committees on the performance of the Institute’s functions.
- Fostering and maintaining good relationship between KNDI and the Local a
- Possess high level of integrity and good understanding of the profession (KNDI) structures, principles and standards.
- Demonstrate ability to develop and sustain linkages with National and International partners including ability to develop and implement management systems.
- Demonstrate satisfactory communication and public relations skills.
- Highly self- motivated and result driven individual with a demonstrable record of accomplishment of achievement.
- Working knowledge of regulation/standards governing the Nutrition and Dietetics Sector and International food and drugs codes.
- Possess minimum requirements Msc in Nutritional and Dietetic Sciences or related fields.
- Proven record of leadership in a public or private Organization with a progressive experience of seven (7) years at senior management level.
- Experience in strategic planning and Financial Management in a large Organization.
- Must have registered with KNDI.
- Competent in Information Technology (IT).
P.O Box 20436-00100
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original copy of their ID and academic documents, participation certificates and testimonials during the interview.